Headshots in San Antonio Texas
What makes Richard’s Photography different from other photographers?
- Top rated San Antonio headshot photographer with over 360 reviews from satisfied customers.
- We opened our professional photography business 30 years ago plus photographing people is our fulltime gig!
- We have experience working with people in the San Antonio and Bexar county community.
- Our portrait studio Includes professional men’s and women’s headshots in studio and on location.
- Same day appointments are available at certain times.
- Delivered same day digital images in most cases to your email box.
- Our headshot photography caters to people wanting the best in headshots and top quality customer service.
- With us you get one-on-one personal attention. No photographer turnovers. Highly rated photography service.
- Patty answers the phone and gives you as much info as possible with no pressure.
- Our professional headshot photography service includes a standard background in a studio area.
- We offer an amazing skin retouching service with a quick turnaround.
- People that come to our portrait studio have the ability to change clothing in privacy.
- We offer professional branding photography services to active and retired military personnel.
- An American flag is provided for use in photos to military personnel or anyone who requires it.
- Offering personal branding photography for entrepreneurs in San Antonio.
- Team headshot photography for your office or staff at your location.
Company Staff Photos
Richard's Photography Recent Reviews
Expert Retouching Before & After
Frequently asked questions and facts:
Yes, we have a home portrait studio with all the photography lighting and equipment necessary to get the photos done right for you. We are one of very few actual portrait studios in San Antonio.
No, not necessary. All photo sessions are done here in our home portrait studio unless requested for on location services.
Most times you get them before you leave our studio unless you want to make your image choice from an online gallery.
If you decide to choose your image here in our studio we can retouch your image while you wait.
What About Headshots For Medical Students?
Yes, we do those too.
Also included in our service is same day medical student ERAS pictures for applications and resumes.
- We know the eras photo requirements for 2021 and 2022 and you can see our ERAS headshot examples.
- Most people look for gray backgrounds or dark gray backgrounds. Light gray backgrounds make for a clean image.
- Black backgrounds create a more dramatic look to the photo conferences and events.
- Your medical photos will look attractive on Linkedin, Facebook and Instagram Bio pages.
How Your Senior Portrait Photographer Can Help Make Your Photo Day Successful
- We work well with all age groups
- We know all the cool spots around San Antonio for portraits
- Richard’s Photography never works alone with a student unless they are college age
- Richard and Patty work as a team for extra attention to details
- Coordinating on the phone about your clothing choices is crucial!
- Knowing what clothing colors and patterns is also an important thing about your day
What Schools has Richard’s Photography been to for graduation photo sessions?
- University of the Incarnate Word Campus
- UTSA University of Texas at San Antonio Campus
- Our Lady of The Lake or OLLU Campus
Just a Few tidbits and Info About Our Senior Portraits
- Our photo service for graduation pictures include college students on campus.
- The colleges we frequent are UIW University of Incarnate Word, UTSA and Our Lady of The Lake University.
- The University of Texas at San Antonio has some amazing places for senior pictures.
- The roadrunner statue is one of our favorite places to shoot on campus.
- The Pearl is one of our favorite places to hangout.
- You can find our senior picture samples on social media sites like Facebook and Instagram.
- We offer senior portrait headshots in the studio with a gray or brown background.
If you have a favorite spot in mind just let us know! We can make it happen!
Here are a Few Tips on The Importance of Dressing Properly For Your Photo Session:
Always Consult with us first as we have experience in what clothing looks good for each occasion
- Be sure your clothes are ironed. Photoshop can’t do that for you!
- Check your clothing for stains! Check under the arms and around the collar.
- Always wear long sleeves. It looks more professional.
- Avoid horizontal stripes or busy patterns at all cost. Trust us on this one!
- Always wear long sleeves. It looks more professional.
- Be sure to wear your hair the way you like it. Photoshop can’t fix that either!
- Men, choose a tie with a nice pop of color. It makes a lot of difference!
- Team headshot members with uniforms always look good in solid colors.
Here’s are several ways and directions to find our studio. Or, you can just Google it!
We are close to areas of Inwood, Deerfield, Stone Oak, Sonterra, Rogers Ranch and LaCanterra, Fiesta Texas
Streets near us are Huebner Rd, Bitters Rd and Loop 1604. We are located just a short drive from Boerne, Castroville, Lake Hills, Hondo, Leon Springs, Helotes and other Texas hill country towns. We are worth the drive!
Driving Directions: If you’re coming from -10 west near Fiesta Texas take the Loop 1604 exit and go east towards San Antonio. You’ll pass n.w. north west military drive then you’ll see the bitters road, Huebner road exit. Take a right on west bitters road. Go 1/2 a mile and you’re there. If you’re driving on 281 north turn left on Bitters road. You”ll be going west. You’ll pass west avenue then you’ll cross over Blanco road.
Go another mile and you’ll come to Huebner road. If you’re coming from DeZavala road you’ll pass Clark high school. Keep going all the way to North West Military drive then turn left. Go up to loop 1604 and go right. You will see the exit to Bitters rd and Huebner. Take a right on West Bitters rd. Go up the hill and you’re there.
From The Alamo downtown, 300 Alamo Plaza, get onto 281 North and exit on Bitters and go left. We are 3.5 miles straight up the road. From The Pearl Brewery at 303 Pearl Pkwy, San Antonio, TX get onto the access ramp to 281 north and go 6 miles to Bitters road then take a left under the bridge. Many out customers come the Dominion Country Club. It’s easy to get to our studio from the Dominion.
If you live near Churchill high school go up Blanco Road and turn left on Bitters Road. This will take you over Huebner to the Forest at Inwood. Map to us now
16418 Inwood Cove Dr
San Antonio, TX 78248
Serving Bexar County, Comal, Atascosa, Kendall, Blanco
Need to leave us a note? Fill Out the info below!