Family Portraits San Antonio Area Family Members
Family Photography Session on Location at Local Hotel Near The Rim and Fiesta Texas
This was a wonderful family photography session. All family members wore matching clothes including blue jeans and white shirts. White clothing is usually not suggested but this family was able to pull off a nice look for their portrait session. This particular family portrait was taken at a hotel outside in the Rim area of Fiesta Texas. They had come all the way from Dallas to have a fun time at the theme park. One of the family members was actually looking for a new apartment so they could attend a local college for classes.
Setting up Group Family Pictures
If you’re wanting a coordinated photo session be sure to know ahead of time who is going to be wearing what. This is very important to the success of your family photo session. Last minute suprises with a family member not matching the rest of the family can really throw everything off. We have seen it happen before. By this time it’s too late to change because of being out on location. There’s no time or place to change clothes or outfits unless you’re wanting your photo session at home then no problem.
Tips For Best Family Portraits
- No. Coordinating colors not matching.
- Look at your home decorating Do you like seeing bright colors?
- Don’t forget accessories. Accessories not only add to your outfit but they can be fun to use in photos. …
- Limit patterns that contain horizontal stripes.
- Look for clothing collections you have stored in your bedroom closets.
- Plan ahead. Knw what each person in the group photo is going to wear.
- Say no to characters. No shirts with with band member pictures or any written on garments.
- Avoid all white or all black clothing. Mix it up for some contrast.