Headshots Photographer Service San Antonio Texas
We now travel all over San Antonio Texas for office group photography, business lifestyle, company meetings and company events – 210-541-2985
“Personal Image Branding” Those Linkedin Photos Should Pop!
Same Day Available – Your Personal Brand Head shots are Ready The Same Day
We Also do Photography for Conventions and Similar Corporate Functions.
Our portrait services now take us to Austin, Tx. For corporate and business staff headshots we travel to Austin. We can meet your business or corporation for meetings, company directory updates plus all the other functions that happen day to day from business to business portraits. Contact us if you need a rate quote for your company and staff.
Best San Antonio Headshot Photography Services Near Me
- We consider ourselves in the top 10. No, the box store studios don’t count! We know what we’re doing. We were trained by the best in the business.
- We do our very utmost to be creative when taking photos of our clients
- You’ll never settle for less than just “ok” again when you come to us. Don’t settle for less than perfect ever again!
- We are never happy unless you’re fully happy, please and over-joyed with your experience with us and the quality of your photography
Women’s Photography Best Photographer for Women’s Portraits
Many women want to look their absolute best. This is why we offer our retouch services to every woman that comes through our door. We smooth out the fine lines under the eyes and the smile lines around the eyes (known as crows feet) . We can also do this for men. Men’s photos need to look their very best since first impressions are everything in this big business world. Get in touch if you have special requirements for retouching.
Why Taking Your San Antonio Images Outdoors is a Wonderful Alternative
- There are some clients that have come to our studio and for some reason can’t relax around bright studio lights. They tend to blink a lot. They become a little frustrated.
- Making the decision to go outside even though unplanned has made the difference many times. Why is that? What was the big difference?
- For some reason when one of our customers heads outside they become relaxed in nature. The birds chirping, the sound of wind, the smell of fresh air. These are all factors that cause a person to relax.
- Being calm and relaxed is key to looking your best. Being outside is the big fix for this situation. We are well prepared for this. Our outdoor area is just a few steps out the front door. Everyone who has taken their portraits has been 100 percent happy with the results of the outdoor portraits.
Headshot Retouching by Richard Rives San Antonio Texas
How Retouching Your Photos Can Make You Look Marvelous
- Smoothing your skin, smoothing your laugh lines, wrinkles or experience lines as people call them. Your photo isn’t complete without retouching.
- Removing blemishes. Whether it’s an actual blemish from acne or just scrapes, bumps and bruises. We can remove those for you.
- The neck, some ladies are concerned about getting older. Your neck may show some signs of experience. Don’t worry, we can smooth those out for you too.
Why Your San Antonio Photo Session is Incomplete Without Retouching Your Favorite Image or Images
- You worked hard to get prettied up for your headshot. We can’t let you leave without at least 3 of your favorites enhanced for skin smoothing and retouching and blemishes removed.
- Our name is behind your photographs. We take pride in the service we provide for our clients.
- Chances are other people will see your photos and may think it but not say it.
- When you receive your head shots take time to choose which 1 of your images you want retouched. We usually take no more than 45 minutes to an hour to complete the process.
- Give us some time to thin out those laugh lines under the eyes so it looks like you got a few hours of extra sleep.
Why Men’s Appearance is Important Too – Tips on Improving Your Chance of Getting Awesome Results From Your Photographer Near Me
- Your beard, have you shaved today? We do retouching but removing a beard , stubble or 5 o’clock shadow is not a task that can be accomplished.
- Have you ironed the shirt you’ll be wearing? Have you ironed the suit you’re going to be wearing?
- Take time to carefully look over the attire you’ll be wearing. We can only do so much so you need to prepare for the things are fixable ahead of time.
- Are you color coordinated for your clothing? Huh? I mean does your tie go with your jacket? A wild pattern with stripes on a tie can throw everything off. It just takes one article of wrong clothing to mess up a good photo session. Corporate photography San Antonio community requires various clothing requirements from casual, semi-casual to suit and tie. Women often wear a nice formal dress.
How to look your best for your photo
- How is your hair? Look in the mirror and decide whether your hair looks good or if you should go to a stylist. Only you can decide this one.
- What about your clothing? Have you decided on what you’ll be wearing? Take a look at your wardrobe. Hold one of your shirts or tops under your chin. Look in the mirror and ask yourself this question. Does this shirt compliment my skin and face or does it compete? Very important!
- Most people choose black or gray for their clothing colors. This goes well for medical student residency photos where an image is needed for the application.
What kind of people call a photography studio?
There are many people with all kinds of needs and reasons. What’s yours?
- Real Estate Agents
- New Hire Real Estate
- Business Owners
- New Hire Business Employees
- Job Applications
- Job Applicants
- Resume Attachment Forms
- CEO’s of Large Companies
- Entire Staff and Employees of Small Companies
- Medical Students
- Book Authors
16418 Inwood Cove Dr.
San Antonio, Texas 78248
We don’t accept checks. Thank you.
Usage: For social media, websites, business cards. Additional fee $100 for commercial usage such as billboards.
If you’re driving from the direction of IH 10 west near to Fiesta Texas and LaCanterra parkway shopping center turn on the Loop 1604 exit and travel east. You will go past n.w. north west military drive then you’ll see the bitters road, huebner road exit. Take a right on west bitters road. Go 1/2 a mile and you’re there/ If you’re driving on highway 281 north turn left on Bitters road. You”ll be going west. You’ll pass west avenue then you’ll cross over Blanco road. Go another mile and you’ll come to Huebner road. If you’re coming from DeZavala road you’ll pass Clark high school. Keep going all the way to North West Military drive then turn left. Go up to loop 1604 and go right. You will see the exit to Bitters rd and Huebner. Take a right on West Bitters rd. Go up the hill and you’re there. If you live near the area of Churchill high school then go up to Blanco road and take a left turn on Bitters road. Bitters rd will lead you over Huebner rd to the Forest at Inwood where are studio is.
REVIEWS5(based on 5 reviews)
Had my professional headshots taken at Richard's Photography. It was a nice experience and Richard was good at posing me. I am happy with the experience. Robby Sampson 11/30/2018
Loved the colors in the portraits. He makes them look so good. Richard and Patty are good people and their photography service is far the best experience for me. Maria B. November 17, 2018
Richard is a good photographer and a genuine person. Had a wonderful time with his wife, Patty. I am happy with my overall experience. Rene Lacey 11/27/2018
I'm a medical student and went to Richard's Photography for my medical student application headshot. I was happy with the pictures they took. Janet Temple 12/01/2018
Had headshots taken and pleased with the results. Richard and Patty are wonderful people to work with. I recommend them for your photography needs. Rick Adams 12/10/2018
Reviews from our previous client: