Headshot Photographer San Antonio Texas by Richard Rives
I’m interested in hiring the best San Antonio headshot photographer. Why us?
- We consider ourselves in the top 10. No, the box store studios don’t count! We know what we’re doing. We were trained by the best in the business.
- We do our very utmost to be creative when taking photos of our clients
- You’ll never settle for less than just “ok” again when you come to us. Don’t settle for less than perfect ever again!
- We are never happy unless you’re fully happy, please and over-joyed with your experience with us and the quality of your photography
Why Taking Your Headshots Outdoors is a Wonderful Alternative
- There are some clients that have come to our studio and for some reason can’t relax around bright studio lights. They tend to blink a lot. They become a little frustrated.
- Making the decision to go outside even though unplanned has made the difference many times. Why is that? What was the big difference?
- For some reason when one of our customers heads outside they become relaxed in nature. The birds chirping, the sound of wind, the smell of fresh air. These are all factors that cause a person to relax.
- Being calm and relaxed is key to looking your best. Being outside is the big fix for this situation. We are well prepared for this. Our outdoor area is just a few steps out the front door. Everyone who has taken their portraits has been 100 percent happy with the results of the outdoor portraits.
Head shot Retouching by Richard Rives San Antonio Texas
How Retouching Your Photos Can Make You Look Marvelous
- Smoothing your skin, smoothing your laugh lines, wrinkles or experience lines as people call them. Your photo isn’t complete without retouching.
- Removing blemishes. Whether it’s an actual blemish from acne or just scrapes, bumps and bruises. We can remove those for you.
- The neck, some ladies are concerned about getting older. Your neck may show some signs of experience. Don’t worry, we can smooth those out for you too.
Why Your Headshot Session is Incomplete Without Retouching Your Favorite Image or Images
- You worked hard to get prettied up for your headshot. We can’t let you leave without at least 3 of your favorites enhanced for skin smoothing and blemishes removed.
- Our name is behind your photographs. We take pride in the service we provide for our clients.
- Chances are other people will see your photos and may think it but not say it.
- When you receive your head shots take time to choose which 3 – 5 images you want retouched. We usually take no more than 45 minutes to an hour to complete the process.
- Give us some time to thin out those laugh lines under the eyes so it looks like you got a few hours of extra sleep.
Why Men’s Appearance is Important Too – Tips on Improving Your Chance of Getting Awesome Results From Your Photographer Near Me.
- Your beard, have you shaved today? We do retouching but removing a beard , stubble or 5 o’clock shadow is not a task that can be accomplished.
- Have you ironed the shirt you’ll be wearing? Have you ironed the suit you’re going to be wearing?
- Take time to carefully look over the attire you’ll be wearing. We can only do so much so you need to prepare for the things are fixable ahead of time.
- Are you color coordinated for your clothing? Huh? I mean does your tie go with your jacket? A wild pattern with stripes on a tie can throw everything off. It just takes one article of wrong clothing to mess up a good photo session.
“Personal Image Branding” Those Linkedin Photos Should Pop!
Same Day Available – Your Personal Brand Head shots are Ready The Same Day
We Also do Photography for Conventions and Similar Corporate Functions.
Call For Appointment – 210-541-2985
How to look your best for your headshot
- How is your hair? Look in the mirror and decide whether your hair looks good or if you should go to a stylist. Only you can decide this one.
- What about your clothing? Have you decided on what you’ll be wearing? Take a look at your wardrobe. Hold one of your shirts or tops under your chin. Look in the mirror and ask yourself this question. Does this shirt compliment my skin and face or does it compete? Very important!
- Most people choose black or gray for their clothing colors.
What kind of people call a photography studio?
There are many people with all kinds of needs and reasons. What’s yours?
- Real Estate Agents
- New Hire Real Estate
- Business Owners
- New Hire Business Employees
- Job Applications
- Job Applicants
- Resume Attachment Forms
- CEO’s of Large Companies
- Entire Staff and Employees of Small Companies
- Medical Students
- Book Authors
16418 Inwood Cove Dr.
San Antonio, Texas 78248
We don’t accept checks. Thank you.
Usage: For social media, websites, business cards. Additional fee $100 for commercial usage such as billboards.