Richard’s Photography provides professional branding headshots in all styles including indoor studio, outdoors and on location at office buildings in the San Antonio area. Do you need professional images for your web presence and social profile pages? This is exactly the type of photography we do. Both men and women’s professional business photography is our favorite niche. Our most popular photography clients are real estate agents, mortgage bankers and people looking to update their current photos.
16418 Inwood Cove Dr
San Antonio, TX 78248
Close up Style Headshot Photography
- Do wear a favorite business outfit, appropriate to your marketplace, that is comfortable and that you love.
- Do use a makeup artist for the shoot.
- Do hire a professional portrait photographer.
- Don’t strike a dramatic pose (with your head to the side).
- Don’t cross your arms.
- Don’t pose with a phone in your ear.
- Near me in San Antonio
For men, this means a suit or dress slacks and a jacket, button down shirt, tie, dark socks, and dress shoes. … For women, a skirt or pantsuit, conservative dress with a jacket, or dress skirt or slacks with a blouse or sweater, and a coordinating jacket, hosiery, and closed toe pumps are appropriate.
How do you smile for a headshot?
- Rehearse your facial expressions.
- Communicate with your eyes.
- Relax and breathe.
- Keep your back straight.
- Avoid “straight to camera” body position.
- Practice chin awareness.
- Relax your hands and arms.
- Practice hand placement.
How do you look thinner in pictures sitting down?
- Angle your body instead of standing sideways.
- Don’t press your arms close to your body.
- Put your hands on your hips.
- Tuck one side of your body behind someone in group shots.
- Sit with your shoulders back and don’t slouch.
- Cross your ankles if you’re sitting.