Girls Senior Portraiture in San Antonio Texas
Specializing in Professional High End Graduation Portraits For College Students UTSA, UIW and High Schools
Top Rated Graduation Photographer and Senior Portraits Expert in San Antonio Tx
Senior Photographer Collaborates With College Students and High School Graduates Plus Over 300+ 5 Star Reviews
University Texas at San Antonio Graduation Portrait Sessions on Location. Many of our photo sessions are at the UTSA campus. So many great spots to take your photos
University of Incarnate Word is also another college where we go for on location graduation photo sessions. Call us for your appointment time.
Experienced Senior Pictures Photographer in San Antonio Texas
A creative senior portrait is a great way of remembering your 2021 and 2022 high school days and how hard you worked to get there. Be sure to look for a good photographer who will take the best graduation photos possible. Not all photographer studios in San Antonio are the same or think the same way. Let’s say you’re wanting the best affordable senior portraits from a San Antonio portrait studio. Is it time for yearbook pictures?
Yearbook photos available with package purchase only. Are you needing the National honor society sash or NHS sash stole with cords? We have some of them available to use in your portrait session. Photos For High School Graduates and College Graduation – Formal, Casual, Cap and Gown Fine Art High School Portraits – UIW, UTSA College Graduation Portraits – University of The Incarnate Word, UTSA, University Texas San Antonio, St. Mary’s Law School, OLLU Our Lady of The Lake University.
Some of our outdoor evening photoshoots are illuminated with Rotolights.
When Should You Schedule Senior Pictures?
Senior pictures can be taken basically anytime of the week. The best times are in the late morning during the week if you can get away from school. Most popular areas are crowded on weekends and there might be too many people in the background. If you’re wanting an outdoor park setting then any day of the week will be good. Consult with your photographer book a day and arrange a particular time.
Graduation Picture Ideas in Cap and Gown
Best Picture Ideas When Taking Your Graduation Pictures
- Let your gown open for a different look
- Hold the cap in your hand and the tassel in your other hand
- Throw the cap up in the air and smile big
- Put the gown over your shoulder and walk away
- Lay your gown next to you on a bench and just wear the cap
- Put on the gown and zip it up, put the cap on your head for a classic old time pose
Most Questions Asked by High School Seniors About Their Portrait Session:
- Where do I get my photos taken?
- Where can I get my senior portraits done?
- Is there a photographer near me?
- I’m looking for someone to take my photos. Where can I find someone?
- Is it too late to get my photos taken?
- Places to take senior pictures in San Antonio 2020?
- Where to take graduation pictures in San Antonio?
- Do you take photos of UTSA graduates?
- Do you provide cap and gown?
- Can you take my pictures at the school I go to?