Best Professional Headshots Photography and Portraits by Richard Rives San Antonio Texas
We provide professional images for a single person or an entire staff of an office. Whether it’s a small office or large corporation. This service takes us on location at times to set-up our lighting and background. This is what the best headshot photographer does for his clientele.
- Photograph corporate functions and often we are downtown San Antonio for company banquets, large conferences and staff meetings.
- Get your personal brand portrait from a photography professional with experience. Personal branding images tell people who you really are.
- Photo retouching and skin smoothing. We remove scars and blemishes, whiten teeth, remove stray hairs.
- Photos for Military and retired military. Most ex-military are moving onto a different job or career change and need a new profile shot
Personal Brand Headshots Near Me
Your personal brand shows exactly who you are. The style of photo, the style of clothing you wear, this all portrays the type of person you are. This is why it’s so important to talk with your photographer and discuss the type of photo you expect or desire. We are open to your suggestions.
These 5 things will make your headshot photo session a huge success
- Lighting, proper lighting is one of the key ingredients to a great photograph.
- Angle, the angle of your face, eyes, nose and the rest of your features are keys to whether or not you’re pleased.
- Contrast, adjusting the contrast in your pictures will give you a rich color pop. Contrast makes the entire photo rich and colorful.
- Touch-up, your photos are pretty blah and not so desirable without a little touch-up or retouching.
- Makeup for women. You shouldn’t need to do over-do it. If you need a quick make-up fix and don’t want to spend money then stop by a local department store. Be sure to take your powder with you to the studio so you can freshen up.
Reasons Not to Dread Calling a Professional Photographer
We understand where you’re coming from. We have dealt with both kids of customers. The ones who are dressed and ready to come on over. The person who thinks they are unattractive, over-weight, don’t photograph well and have never actually been to a professional. Many people have told us that on the phone. With our experience in this business we can tell you what to expect when you come to us. We love working with people. You will feel at ease and comfortable when you’re here at our studio. You may have had a bad experience with another studio. We understand. People have told us before. This won’t happen to you with us.
What kind of quality do you want in your photographs?
- We offer more colorful portraits along with superior quality than any other in the city of San Antonio and other places in South Texas.
- Our knowledge of the camera and how it processes the images allows us to create the very best photos for you.
- Knowing how to manipulate and correct colors using our computer graphics sets us apart from the others. Most amateurs just drop the smart media card into the slot at the local drug store kiosk and hope for the best. You get what you get when you use those places. We use the top of the line photo labs for making prints.
How Does a Family Portrait Impact Your Life
- The family photo is on every wall of grandparent, Aunt and Uncle. Your immediate families cherish the photos of young children and kids.
- Mom loves every photo the photographer takes of their baby, child or young children. Any photo is hard to leave behind at the portrait studio.
- Wanting to find who takes better family portraits than anyone else. We work well with families. Visit our Family Photo Website
Where do we go on location for professional photo sessions?
- Yes, we go on location. We are mobile as well. We can pack up our studio lighting and light stands to do an on location portrait for individuals, seniors or families.
- We can go to your home for a family photo session. Your home is comfortable and familiar to you. If you have pets your home is the best place. It’s good if you can include your pet dog or dogs into your family photo. They are a major part of the family and are cherished loved ones.
- We can set-up and meet at a local park. There’s one that we often go to that’s located just a few miles from our portrait studio.
- Or, if you have an interesting location that would make great photos, we’ll meet you there! So many places in the city but the Texas hill country holds many areas for doing a nice family session or for an engagement couple.
- There are many interesting areas to do portraits around San Antonio. Some places require a fee and others you take your chances. There are a few spots that you can still walk in and do your thing. If the photographer is courteous and respects the area then there should not be a problem with getting kicked out.
Why We Love Photography and Taking Portraits of People in San Antonio
- We truly love our business and what we do for people. The idea of constantly learning new and improved techniques is very exciting.
- There’s so much more to learn. Even after we are all long and gone there will always be new ways to improve on photography.
- Just the thought of how many megapixels cameras will be in the future is mind boggling. Actually having 20mp is plenty of what shooting area for the type of photographs we do for people.
16418 Inwood Cove Dr
San Antonio, Texas 78248
- Monday 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Friday 8:00 am – 7:30 pm
- Saturday 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Sunday Closed
We are close to areas of Inwood, Deerfield, Stone Oak, Sonterra, Rogers Ranch and LaCanterra
Streets near us are Huebner Rd, Bitters Rd and Loop 1604. We are a Portrait Studio Near me
Our location is near the zip codes of 78216, 78249, 78258, 78260, 78261, 78232.